Evolution Scientific is a rapidly growing service organization looking to continue growth through the addition of an additional automation engineer to work at a single location for one of our clients.
- Preliminary through detailed design of systems for utility systems and process unit operations.
- Serving as an engineering resource to other groups within the Corporation.
- Developing and maintaining corporate engineering standards and specifications.
- Assisting in preparing capital project approval forms for senior management approval.
- Providing cost estimates for new systems and equipment as well as modifications or upgrades to existing equipment and systems.
- Managing discipline specific and/ or equipment related capital projects.
- Developing process control strategies, P&ID’s, wiring diagrams, and control panel layouts.
- Programing PLC and SCADA systems. Implements instrumentation changes and loop tuning.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Representing the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant workplace experience
- Knowledge of GxP guidelines.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing is mandatory.
- Must possess a strong customer focus.
- Interpersonally savvy, ability to communicate with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust.
- Effective time management skills.
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.