Why Choose ESi for Calibration Services?
Our focus is on service, quality of service, customer service, and value in service to include on time, on budget, innovation, modernization, and cost saving measures.
My mature wife, free dating side, bodybuilding dating site, sex dating app, free dating site how it works methenolone acetate (primobolan) free download pdf owner’s manual for freemotion vmtl829070 home gym.
Since the inception of the company, Evolution Scientific has consistently improved our Quality System, grown our client base, increased our annual revenues, and increase our staff size. ESi’s highly skilled staff includes employees with exceptional industry, management, and quality experience with degrees in fields such as chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, engineering, technical, and business.
- Calibrations traceable to NIST or the equivalent on process, analytical, and laboratory instruments.
- A2LA ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- ISO 9001 Registered Company
- On Site Calibration Services
- Services at ESi’s Metrology Lab in Doylestown, PA
- Adjustment, maintenance, and repair for out of tolerance items
- We own all our equipment and instruments
- We do NOT sub out any work
- Cost Savings
- Custom Tailored Services
- Fast Response
- Reduced Administrative Overhead
- Unbiased Service and Support
- Vendor Consolidation
- Volume Discounting
ESi strives to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations by understanding their objectives, developing and delivering innovative solutions, becoming an invaluable resource to our customers creating long-term mutually rewarding relationships through our professional staff, superior customer service and operational excellence.
Calibration and Metrology Services:
- Calipers & Micrometers
- Digital Multimeters
- Electronic Test Instruments
- Mass Flow Cascade Impactors
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Pressure / Vacuum
- Stop Watches and Timers
- Temperature (- 80 to 1200 Degrees C)
and much more!
Process and Laboratory Instrumentation:
Evolution Scientific calibrates most types of instruments used throughout the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, such as:
- Air Samplers and Particle Counters
- Chart Recorders
- Conductivity – Resistivity
- Pressure / Vacuum
- Scales & Balances
- Stability Chambers – Incubators/Refrigerators/Freezers/Walk-ins
- TOC Analyzers
Life Science Services & Support:
Evolution Scientific provides traceable calibrations (traceable to NIST or Equivalent) on process, analytical, and laboratory instruments.
Evolution Scientific is an ISO 9001 life science services provider to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. Evolution Scientific provides Calibration & Metrology, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, certification, and validation services.