Field Calibration Technician (New Jersey/Pennsylvania Region)
Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come to work as a Field Calibration/Metrology Technician at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field and develop your career. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k).
Evolution Scientific, Inc. founded in 2004, is a veteran owned and a national service company. ESi is a rapidly growing Life Science Service provider. ESi services include calibration & metrology, certification, validation, preventive and corrective maintenance, technical staffing and other service solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Field Calibration Technician performs routine and complex work related to the calibration and metrology of process and laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Embedded position at multiple customer facilities within defined territory and handle multiple work environments.
- Independently perform calibration of Instrument/Measurement devices. Calibrate devices across multiple disciplines including: dimensional, pressure, temperature, humidity, torque, electronic, speed, etc.
- Work in an ISO structured environment, Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, GMP’s.
- Collect, compile, and measure data to support calibration traceability documentation/certificates.
- Understand and follow calibration job orders.
- Field Calibration Technicians must possess experience in process, laboratory, and/or analytical instrument service with an understanding of calibration and or repair.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree or technical degree preferred.
- Computer literacy and strong communications/customer relation skills a must.
- All candidates for consideration must possess a valid driver’s license which does not contain restrictions preventing personnel from lawfully performing his/her assigned duties and be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must meet the minimum background check requirements.
- Must meet minimum health and physical requirements.
- Speak and write clearly with attention to detail.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART FROM OTHER APPLICANTS
- Work experience or training at PMEL lab.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel) and Lab/QC data collection products
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org