Pipette Calibration Technician
Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come to work as a Pipette Calibration Technician at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field and develop your career. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k).
Evolution Scientific, Inc. founded in 2004, is a veteran owned and a national service company. ESi is a rapidly growing Life Science Service provider. ESi services include calibration & metrology, certification, validation, preventive and corrective maintenance, technical staffing and other service solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Have prior experience in calculating measurement uncertainty and provide additional support as needed.
- Provide calibration, repairs, and preventative maintenance to single channel, multi-channel, and repeater pipette device.
- Work in an ISO structured environment, knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, GMP’s.
- Attention to detail; work in a highly documented and controlled environment and keep a working knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Prompt identification of system problems and utilization of all available resources to affect timely resolutions.
- Collect, compile, and measure data to support calibration traceability documentation/certificates.
- Understand and follow calibration job orders and meet deadlines.
- Pipette Calibration Technician must possess experience in process, laboratory, and/or analytical instrument service with an understanding of calibration and or repair.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree or technical degree preferred.
- Computer literacy and strong communications/customer relation skills a must.
- All candidates for consideration must possess a valid driver’s license which does not contain restrictions preventing personnel from lawfully performing his/her assigned duties and be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must meet the minimum background check requirements.
- Must meet minimum health and physical requirements.
- Speak and write clearly with attention to detail.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART FROM OTHER APPLICANTS
- Work experience with Pipettes.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel) and Lab/QC data collection products
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com