Position: Regional Manager, New England Business Unit
In the role of Regional Manager, New England, the professional individual will be responsible for interfacing with all employees, customers, and vendors representing Evolution Scientific in the North East Corridor. It is expected that in this role the individual possess a clear understanding of the technical services and staffing business, the ISO 9001 quality standard, and can work closely with the Company Staff in our Doylestown Corporate office. Individual will be supportive to sales, marketing, and business development. The individual’s primary responsibility will be to manage service delivery, technical operations and technical staff, assist in the management of sales and marketing personnel, assist in the growth and development of new business, interact with all departments managing operational functions through cross functional collaboration, manage and develop customer service operations group, review quality audits, support the Quality System, and represent Evolution Scientific in external Audits when necessary. It is also expected that individual will assist Evolution Scientific Incorporated in its efforts for continuous improvement of our Quality System and service delivery in the NE Region.
- Responsible for the direct management of Technical Operations of the Company in NE Region
- Execute calibration field work as required and until the business sustains enough business to shift to strictly a supervisory role (estimated one year)
- Responsible for the review and hiring of field service, metrology lab and technical staffing personnel
- Responsible for Customer Service and dispatch operations
- Responsible for assisting in business development in field service, metrology lab and technical staffing
- Work with Quality, Marketing, Accounting, Purchasing, Metrology, as needed
- Responsible for creating and developing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual metrics on individual performance, group performance, company performance
- Represent the company at trade organization seminars, trade shows, and events
- Active in growth and development of technical personnel and technical products
- Active in the growth and development of structure, culture, policies, and procedures
- Active contact and interaction with all service personnel (field, staffing, and laboratory)
- Assist in the development of regional marketing strategies. Assist our National Sales Manager and marketing team working with internal or external resources in the development of marketing materials and strategies
- Assist with review and creation of proposals, quotes, and RFIs for the NE Region. Work to learn and eventually manage proposals with National Sales Manager, integrating knowledge of service personnel with pricing models.
- Present and pitch sales and business development direct to NE Region clients as needed.
- New business
- Expansion business
- Conversion of technical staffing
- Conversion of laboratory calibration
- Conversion of field services
- Network with Industry professionals and organizations
This position requires establishing a strong rapport with all Company personnel, clients, vendors, potential clients, and industry professionals. Functional knowledge and field execution of calibrations will be required until the business sustains this role as completely overhead. A combination of training and experience is used to determine the sufficient skill requirements for an individual to be permitted to perform tasks. All Personnel are expected to continuously improve skills and job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. All Personnel are expected to be able to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com