Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come to work as a Validation Specialist at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field and develop your career. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k).
Evolution Scientific, Inc. founded in 2004, is a veteran owned and a national service company. ESi is a rapidly growing Life Science Service provider. ESi services include calibration & metrology, certification, validation, preventive and corrective maintenance, technical staffing and other service solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Be capable of writing and executing validation protocols.
- Assure compliance to our ISO 9001 Quality System and our Customers’ requirements.
- Attention to detail; work in a highly documented and controlled environment and keep a working knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Prompt identification of system problems and utilization of all available resources to affect timely resolutions.
- Work in an ISO structured environment, Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, GMP’s.
- Min 2 years’ experience with qualification and validation, both writing, developing protocols as well as carrying out validation services.
- Mechanically-inclined and able to work on/with various lab instruments.
- Knowledge of GxP guidelines.
- Technicians will be assigned to perform services at multiple site locations. Overnight stays are possible (mostly regional). Some positions available include a car allowance for business miles driven.
- Computer literacy and strong communications/customer relation skills a must.
- All candidates for consideration must possess a valid driver’s license which does not contain restrictions preventing personnel from lawfully performing his/her assigned duties and be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must meet the minimum background check requirements.
- Must meet minimum health and physical requirements.
- Speak and write clearly with attention to detail.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART FROM OTHER APPLICANTS
- Work experience on diverse lab equipment.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel) and Lab/QC data collection products
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com