Evolution Scientific is a rapidly growing service organization looking to continue that growth through the addition of a Certification Technician. The individual will be expected to possess the skills necessary to perform certification, testing and decontamination services on cleanrooms, laboratories, HEPA filters, equipment containing HEPA filters, and various types of equipment.
- Certify, troubleshoot, repair and decontaminate all classes, makes and models of biological safety cabinets (BSC’s), including filter, motor changes and electrical repair.
- Clean room testing in accordance with ISO 14644 and IEST recommended practices.
- Test, troubleshoot and repair of various clean air devices such as, but not limited to, balance enclosures, HEPA vacuums and laminar flow clean benches.
- Perform testing on supply and exhaust air handler filter banks.
- Air balancing of clean rooms to correct certification failures.
- Use a multitude of testing instruments to troubleshoot clean rooms including particle counters, thermal anemometers, manometers, photometers, etc.
- Assure compliance to our ISO 9001:2008 Quality System and our Customers’ requirements.
- Attention to detail; complete assignments in highly documented and controlled environments; apply working knowledge of regulatory standards as applicable.
- Prompt identification of system problems and utilization of all available resources to affect timely resolutions.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and utilize them within the scope of the given assignment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with Biosafety Cabinets and fume hoods
- Knowledge of GxP and NSF guidelines
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing is mandatory
- Must possess a strong customer focus and personal sense of integrity and trust
- Interpersonally savvy, ability to communicate with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills