Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions by ESi Customers
ESi is a life science services provider to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries specializing in:
– Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
– Calibration and Metrology
– Technical Staffing
ESi is an ISO 9001 registered company.
ESi’s registration is through UL DQS, a worldwide recognized registrar.
ESi has also earned ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation from A2LA.
ISO/IEC 17025 is the single-most important internationally accepted standard for test and measurement products. Accreditation bodies use the standard specifically to assess relevant factors of a laboratory’s ability to produce precise, accurate test and calibration data. A2LA is the largest and most well-recognized accreditor of calibration laboratories in the United States.
Visit our Registration and Accreditation section of the website.
- – Twitter: @ESiService – https://twitter.com/ESiService
- – Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionScientific
- – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/evolution-scientific-inc-/
- – Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/EvolutionScientific
- – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolutionscientific/
- – YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Ec0NlzFCfXjeTD-vPfA-Q
- – Quality
- – Customer Service
- – Professionalism
- – Technical Expertise
- – Responsiveness to Immediate Needs
- – Ability to Meet a Variety of Needs
- – Ability to Manage Risks
- – Cost of Services
- – Ability to Minimize Change Order / Costs
- – On Time and On Budget