Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions by ESi Customers
1. What services are offered by ESi?
ESi is a comprehensive technical service provider to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries specializing in:
– Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
– Calibration and Metrology
2. Is ESi and ISO certified company? What is the scope of the registration?
ESi is an ISO 9001 certified company.
ESi’s registration was certified by UL DQS, a worldwide recognized registrar. The registration also includes the ANAB Accreditation mark. The ANAB mark signals additional confidence to the marketplace, and for all stakeholders, that an organization is providing valued products or services that meet their customer’s specifications.
3. Who does ESi provide service to?
ESi provides comprehensive technical service to small, medium and large Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and Health Care companies.
4. Does ESi offer emergency services?
Yes, ESi offers emergency and unscheduled services with response times often within the same or next day.
5. If I am not local to ESi's headquarters, how far will they travel to meet my needs?
ESi is an international company currently performing services throughout the Continental United States with international clients in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Japan, China, and in several countries in the European Union. ESi is willing to transport our technicians or have technicians stationed at our customers sites to bring value solutions nationwide.
6. What is the best way to contact ESi?
To get in touch with ESi please call (215) 345-4900 or contact us on our Get In Touch section of the website.
7. Where can I receive news or updates about your company?
ESi regularly posts updates and industry news on their social media: