Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions by ESi Customers
ESi is a life science services provider to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries specializing in:
– Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
– Calibration and Metrology
– Technical Staffing
ESi is an ISO 9001 certified company.
ESi’s registration was certified by UL DQS, a worldwide recognized registrar. The registration also includes the ANAB Accreditation mark. The ANAB mark signals additional confidence to the marketplace, and for all stakeholders, that an organization is providing valued products or services that meet their customer’s specifications.
ESi has earned ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation from A2LA.
ISO/IEC 17025 is the single-most important internationally accepted standard for test and measurement products. Accreditation bodies use the standard specifically to assess relevant factors of a laboratory’s ability to produce precise, accurate test and calibration data. A2LA is the largest and most well-recognized accreditor of calibration laboratories in the United States.
Visit our Registration and Accreditation section of the website.
- – Twitter: @ESiService
- – Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionScientific
- – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/evolution-scientific-inc-/
- – Quality
- – Customer Service
- – Professionalism
- – Technical Expertise
- – Responsiveness to Immediate Needs
- – Ability to Meet a Variety of Needs
- – Ability to Manage Risks
- – Cost of Services
- – Ability to Minimize Change Order / Costs
- – On Time and On Budget