Scale & Balance Service and Calibration Technician
Evolution Scientific is a rapidly growing service organization looking to continue growth through the addition of a Scale and Balance Service Technician. We have field positions requiring individuals to work at multiple locations for multiple customers within a defined territory that necessitate an individual to work at multiple locations across the country for projects ranging from day(s), week(s) to month(s). The individuals will perform routine and complex work related to the calibration, maintenance, and qualification of scales and balances.
- Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment or individually with minimal supervision when necessary.
- Provide superior onsite calibration and maintenance services.
- Able to work on instruments that include: scales, balances, analytical balances, laboratory scales.
- Assure compliance to our ISO Quality System and our customer’s requirements.
Scale & Balance Service and Calibration Technicians will be expected to be able to install, program, calibrate, troubleshoot and service weighing equipment, independent of direct supervision. Other duties may include providing consultation on maintenance services, reviewing terms and details with customers, and completing appropriate test reports and service documents. The position will assure compliance to our ISO 9001 Quality System and our Customers’ requirements. Candidates should also be able to pay attention to detail, work in a highly documented and controlled environment, and have experience and understanding of regulatory standards. Many assignments will require working in a clean room environment. Technicians are expected to be able to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision. Equipment and general tools are provided by the company.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant workplace experience.
- Knowledge of GxP guidelines.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing is mandatory.
- Must possess a strong customer focus.
- Interpersonally savvy, ability to communicate with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills