Evolution Scientific is a rapidly growing service organization looking to continue growth through the addition of an additional validation specialist. The individual is expected to possess the skills necessary to perform validation services on various processes, equipment, process instrumentation, and/or laboratory instruments.
- Be capable of writing and executing validation protocols.
- Assure compliance to our ISO 9001 Quality System and our Customers’ requirements.
- Attention to detail; work in a highly documented and controlled environment and keep a working knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Prompt identification of system problems and utilization of all available resources to affect timely resolutions.
- Min 2 years’ experience with CQV (Certification, qualification, validation), both writing, developing protocols as well as carrying out validation services.
- Mechanically-inclined and able to work on/with various lab instruments.
- Knowledge of GxP guidelines.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing is mandatory.
- Must possess a strong customer focus.
- Interpersonally savvy, ability to communicate with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technicians will be assigned to perform services at multiple site locations. Overnight stays are possible (mostly regional). Some positions available include a car allowance for business miles driven.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k).